Monday, January 25, 2010

8 Days In -

From Julian - Am tired today. Shot at Travel Lodge in South Loop. Emotionally draining scene for actors. I played dirty pool with Grant Stokes for his final moment - I hope he has forgiven me. Beautiful work by my crew. A fine buncha folks. They support me at every turn. We have passed the halfway mark for the Chicago leg of this production and the footage is unbelievable. My producer, Boris Wexler, sees the material as soon as I shoot it (he's supervising the transfer/ file converts) and I always look to his comments as proof that we are on the right track. Jamin, my gaffer and sergeant at arms, is invaluable as we shoot and the operations led by Derek Jaeschke make this film a professional and fast shoot. Got a nice note from leading lady Erinn Strain and I move onwards making this film a reality. My love and thanks to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment