Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Invitation from Julian Grant


From Julian - I am sneak peeking my new feature film - THE DEFILED - at Columbia College Chicago's Film Row Theatre on January 25, 2010 at 7:00 PM.

I would like to invite you all to attend and see the film with the cast, crew and fine folk that made this event possible.

When I relocated to Chicago last year, my goal was to start making independent films outside of my regular comfort zone. I had spent twenty years making movies for theatrical and television distribution and wanted to create new and exciting cinema beyond my regular output. THE DEFILED is my first film that speaks to these sensibilities.

Set in a near distant future where an N1HI style of virus has decimated the populace, an infected man, his new-born child and an enigmatic beauty must seek food and shelter in this world-turned-wrong. THE DEFILED was shot on location in Chicagoland, IL and neighboring La Porte, Indiana.

I hope to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment